Get off the IT treadmill and focus on business performance, not systems performance.
Managing backend IT shouldn’t be your core focus. Let our team take care of “keeping the lights on.” If something breaks, our award winning team is on the hook to fix it with industry leading certifications and SLAs for uptime and problem response.
The maturity of our Managed Services practice is unparalleled in Canada. Our 100% Canadian Data Centres and systems boasts SOC 2 Type II accreditation for premier security and regulatory compliance.
- ITIL Certified Service Desk and technical escalation support – award winning desktop and user support, onsite support, and bilingual coast-to-coast coverage
- 24/7 system monitoring for network, storage, and servers
- Incident and problem management
- Asset management – software licensing renewals and hardware lifecycle management
- Software patching, maintenance and backups
- Data protection, and archiving
- Comprehensive reporting and performance visibility – monthly system health reporting, ongoing trend analysis, capacity planning, and support ticket and service level review
IT Weapons Cloud
When it comes to IT infrastructure, it’s time to change your approach. Stop worrying about hardware and software maintenance in the server room. Cloud services can help you free your time and simplify your IT budget. With the IT Weapons Cloud, you get turnkey infrastructure as a service. For a stable, monthly fee, you get on demand and secure servers, storage, and network connectivity delivered from our 100% Canadian Data Centres. With IT Weapons, you get comprehensive service and access to our award winning technical experts.
IT Weapons Cloud services include:
- Virtual servers – file and application servers, email and web servers, SQL, virtual desktops (VDI), and active directory/domain controllers
- Cloud storage
- Internet connectivity and bandwidth
- Firewall and content filtering services
- 24/7 system monitoring and performance management
- Detailed application license management
- Comprehensive, 24/7 Service Desk support
All-In Managed Services
It’s time to break free from the break/fix approach to IT. Stop worrying about technology; that’s our job. We build the system, we own it, and we’ll make it work. “All-In IT” means just that. You get simple, per-user costing for every piece of your technology infrastructure; from the desktops, phones and printers in your office, across the network, and back to the data centre.
From line of business workers, to mobile sales teams, to executives; everyone will enjoy centralized, seamless, workplace productivity in the office or on the road. You get anywhere, any device access to familiar Windows virtual desktops, with all your business apps, files, and collaboration tools. And every aspect of your IT system is backed 24/7 by our award-winning ITIL certified Service Desk.
Today, many companies have come to the surprising realization that any downtime, no matter the cause, is simply not an option. With a competitive marketplace, disruption caused by power outages or natural disaster could cripple a small to mid sized business. With reputation and financial exposure on the line, business continuity is more important than ever before.
The IT Weapons GTA Alternate Workspace offers the following amenities:
- Ready-to-go workstations with phones, monitors, and printing capabilities
- High speed direct connectivity to the IT Weapons Data Centres
- Private, spacious workspace with a dedicated entrance, parking, and kitchen
- Bathrooms and shower facilities
- Executive offices and private boardrooms
- Controlled access for complete privacy and security
- Backed by redundant generator power for constant uptime
- Easily accessibly from several major highways